你要做一個安靜的成年人。
You're going to be a quiet adult.
再來欣賞一下街頭咖啡座吧
And enjoy the street coffee stand
但幾乎不承認真正的順其自然
But it's almost impossible to admit that it's true to be natural
如何得到自己想要的愛情?
How to get the love you want?
但我真的很吝嗇
But I'm really stingy
真是個好主意
That's a good idea
愛著你。
Love you.
天意如此。
That's what God meant.
不管街上有沒有晚風,都很甜。”
Whether there is a late wind in the street, it's sweet. "
就該和某人老實地在一起。
It's time to be honest with someone.
這句話我喜歡理解
I like to understand this sentence
我不想看這個。
I don't want to see this.
真的該見見好人
Really, I should meet good people
或者我是個窮學生,為了充飢而咕噥著要周遊世界
Or I'm a poor student, mumbling to travel around the world to fill my hunger
寂靜之間
Between silence
三餐兩季
Three meals and two seasons
遷移雲日,裴回風月
Move cloud day, Pei returns to Fengyue
不管那個字。
No matter what the word is.
山一樣的大海
The mountain like sea
努力法幣小財
Try to make a fortune in French dollars
我倒不是太忙。
I'm not too busy.
超愛吃的,
Super food,
不能讓你眉飛色舞
You can't be so colorful
但鮮為人知的是
But what is rarely known is
又看不見
And I can't see it
馬鈴薯和土豆,
Potatoes and potatoes,
"我希望能溫柔一點,
"I hope to be gentle,
後來不該說廢話的女孩們。
Girls who shouldn't have been talking nonsense later.
我要跟你做一次很好的約會,
I'm going to make a good date with you,
對於你,我要明確地表達:我愛你
For you, I want to express clearly: I love you
由一座高大的建築物懸掛著的衣角
A cape of clothing suspended by a tall building
到海濱去尋找閃光的珍珠
Go to the beach to find the shining pearl