電影《冷血悍將(2021)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

電影《冷血悍將(2021)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

敘利亞 阿勒頗

裡特探員

Agent Ritter。

今天中情局有什麼任務給我們

What’s the CIA got for us today?

少校

Lieutenant Commander。

太陽快下山了 我們趕緊辦事

Sun’s going down。 We should get to it。

人質是一位中情局特工

The hostage is a CIA operative。

我們相信他被敘利亞政府部隊劫持

We believe he is being held by Syrian government forces in a nearby building。

在附近的一棟建築物裡 代號“藍迪”

Call sign is “Randy。” We approach from the south。

我們從南面接近 不過估計他們這裡和這裡有眼線

We should expect eyes on us here and here。

大概有多少敘利亞政府兵力

How many Syrian troops are we talking about?

我沒有掌握這個情報

I don’t have that information。

哇 這笑話不錯

Well, that was a good talk。

你是講相聲的

You a comedian? Is that it? -WEBB: No, no, no。

不是 他不過是個自以為聰明的人

He’s just a bit of a smart-ass。

這話不對 我才是聰明人

No, that’s not right。 I’m the smart-ass。

沒錯 他應該是個厲害角色才對

Yeah, he’s, uh。。。 he’s more of a badass。

Oh。 -: Yeah。

湯姆克蘭西:冷血悍將

三 二 一…

Three, two, one。

快上

安全了

Clear!

確認了人質身份 就是他

Hostage identity confirmed。 It’s him。

我們走吧

Let’s move。

-這是怎麼回事 -沒事的

What the hell is this, Ritter? -WEBB: I got you, man。

這些是俄國退伍軍人

These are ex-Russian military。

你說的是敘利亞軍隊 不是俄國軍隊

You said Syrian army, not Russians。

我看不到這裡有俄國人

I don’t see any Russians。

你們在磨蹭什麼 快走

Okay, what are we waiting for? Let’s go。

走吧

Let’s move。

火箭推進榴彈

RPG!

-趴下 -找掩護

-Get back! -Take cover!

格里爾

Greer!

有人受傷 我們需要營救

We got a man down。 We need an extraction。

優先保護人質安全

Priority is securing the hostage。

我們在營救區會合 快走

We rendezvous at the exfil。 Let’s move!

堅持住

Hang on!

看看那俄國人死了沒

Team member Russell is dead!

把他們搬去營救區

Move him to the exfil!

扔出手雷

Smoke-out!

私人軍事服務公司的

PMCs, Russian transpo。

俄國運輸工具

Ritter lied。

裡特騙了我們 這不是個安全屋

This isn’t a safe house。

這是個俄國軍備庫

It’s a Russian arms depot。

是啊

Yeah, no shit。

小心爆炸

Fire in the hole。

跟在我後面

On me。

收到

Got your back。

裡特 解釋一下為什麼會是俄國人

Ritter, explain the Russians!

他們不是承包商 他們是俄國軍方的

They weren’t just contractors。 They were Russian military。

但你早就知道了 是不是

But you knew that, didn’t you?

確認目標

Confirm target。

老鷹六號 目標已確認

Eagle Six。 Yes, target is confirmed。

請空襲座標NP675290

Need an air strike at grid November Papa six seven five two niner zero。

事前應該告訴我全部情況的 他們殺死了我一個隊友

I should’ve been fully briefed。 The Russians killed one of my men。

職責所在 小甜心

Well, that’s the job, sweetheart。

住手 聽從命令 高階士官長

Yeah, bullshit。 Stand down。 Do it, Senior Chief。

-你在幹什麼 -別激動

Now。 -What are you doing?

幹得好

Attaboy!

華盛頓特區 三個月後

想聽點浪漫的事嗎

You want to hear something romantic?

好啊 是什麼事

Yeah? What’s that?

你真冷血

Oh, you cold-blooded。

來 在這張沙發上舒舒服服地坐下來

Listen, you gonna park your butt right over here on this couch。

想喝點水嗎

Want some water?

我想喝酒

Uh, I want some wine。

好吧 給我來杯冰茶

Okay, I’ll take an iced tea。

好 這好多了

Okay, that’s better。

加點糖

With some sugar。

沒問題

I got you。

他們需要那些 但我們得了解 他們不守規矩的原因

Yeah, they need that, but we also got to figure out why they acting out so much。

我們得幫幫公立學校的老師們

We got to, like, help these teachers out-in the public schools。 -Mm-hmm。

-我正要把茶給你送過去 -沒事

-Hey。 -Oh, babe, I was just about-to bring it to you。 -No, no, that’s okay。

伊斯頓修女把我的耳朵 都磨出繭子來了 這裡安全一點

Sister Easton was talking my ear off, so it’s safer in here。

這倒是

Yeah, that’s facts。

她煩到你了吧

She got you, didn’t she?

潘一直在跟我們說 你那份新工作 貌似很厲害

Pam’s been telling us you got yourself a fancy new job, right?

他收到了邀約 但他還沒有接受

Well, no, he’s been offered the job。 -He hasn’t taken it yet。 -Oh。

在一傢俬人保安公司工作

It’s, uh。。。 it’s private security。

上班時間靈活 工資高

Good hours, good pay。

退伍

Well, it’s a big step,

是人生非常重大的一步

retiring from the military。

預產期是什麼時候

-When are you due again? -Oh。

-下個月 17號 -下個月 17號

-Next month, the 17th。 -Oh, next month, the 17th。

天啊 我還記得我們第一個孩子出生時的情景

Oh, man, I remember when we had our first。

天啊 都說戰役會讓人整晚睡不著

Oh, my God, you think combat keeps you up at night,

那小傢伙晚上餓肚子的時候才叫可怕

you just wait till that little joker gets hungry。

你兒子會把你弄得人仰馬翻

He gonna dropkick you。

是女兒

It’s a girl。

女兒 那你的麻煩就大了

A girl。 Oh, now you’re in trouble。

北卡羅來納州 夏洛特

想吃嗎

One of these? -WOMAN: Finished?

你能幫我把垃圾拿出去嗎

Babe, could you help me take out the garbage, please?

沒問題

-Yes。 -Yeah, sure。

爸爸 你說了要玩扭扭樂的

Daddy, you said you’d play Twister!

行 稍等一下

All right, all right, just give me a second。

你還記得那個夜晚嗎

You remember this night?

記得 我記得那條裙子和那雙鞋

Yeah, I remember that dress and them shoes。

我記得你的髮型

I remember your hair。

佐治亞州 亞特蘭大

I am on my way。 I just got stuck in a。。。

我正在路上呢 路上車多…

Jesus, man, come on!

天啊 老兄 搞什麼

Where are you coming from?

你從哪裡過來

I was at Happy’s with some of the boys。

我剛才跟夥計們在快樂酒吧

Another boys’ night with your Navy SEALs?

又跟你的海豹突擊隊員搞男生聚會

Babe, please, don’t start。

寶貝 拜託了 別嘮叨我

What the。。。?

搞什麼…

Baby? Hello?

Hello?

發生什麼事了

What happened?

我的寶貝怎麼樣了

How’s my girl?

挺著個大肚子

Pregnant。

你該嘗試一下

You should try it。

其實我是問我的寶貝女兒

Oh, actually, I was talking about my other girl。

不好意思

-Oh。 Excuse me。 -Mm-hmm。

寶貝女兒 你還好嗎

So, what, you doing good, baby?

爸爸都等不及你快點出來了

Daddy can’t wait for you to get here。

我們把你的房間都收拾好了

We got your room all picked out。

你說什麼

Yeah, wait。 What was that?

她肯定會跟爸爸很親

Oh。 She says she’s gonna be a daddy’s girl。

天啊 我很懷疑

-Oh, God, I doubt it。 -Yeah。 Mm-hmm。

我們兩票否決你一票

It’s two against one。

我投降吧

You know what? I surrender。

我知道自己寡不敵眾

I know when I’m outnumbered。

你知道…

Now, you know。。。

你穿我的襪子的時候 能讓我獸性大發吧

。。。how much it turns me on when you wear my socks, right?

你穿著我的襪子嗎

And you got ’em on。

約翰 不要 今天晚上我真的需要好好睡覺

John, no, I really need to go to sleep tonight。

-我知道 你可以睡覺啊 -才不要

No, I know, you。。。 you can go to sleep。 No。

-很快就完事了 -不要啦

-I just。。。 It’s gonna be quick。 -It’ll be quick。 I promise。 -No。

停下來

Mm, stop。

-我愛你 -我也愛你 再見

-I love you。 -I love you, too。 Goodbye。

不要在樓下通宵聽音樂

And don’t stay downstairs all night listening to music。

我不保證

I promise。