美劇《太陽召喚(2021)》第一季第一集Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

美劇《太陽召喚(2021)》第一季第一集Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

When I was young, I was afraid of the dark。

小時候 我懼怕黑暗

When I got older, I learned that darkness is a place,

等到長大一些 我懂得了黑暗之處

and it‘s full of monsters。

是怪物棲息之所

I live in East Ravka, but I’ve never been welcome here

我住在東拉夫卡 但一直為當地人所不容

because I look like my mother, and she looked like the enemy。

因為我承襲了媽媽的樣貌 而她長得像大家的敵人

Alina, how can you do that in here?

阿麗娜 你在馬車上繪圖?

Bumps help with texture。

顛簸可以賦予線條質感

The Fold looks different on mine。

我畫的黑幕跟你的不太一樣

I need to get a better view from your country。

我得從你的國家那邊好好觀察一下

She grew up here。 Come on!

她是在這兒長大的 去你的!

The Shu Han didn‘t want her either。

書翰那邊的人也不待見她

Cartographers, listen up。 We’re almost there。

製圖師們 注意 我們快到了

Pack up and be ready to leave。

收拾好東西準備下車

And if you lose anything, you will not be getting a replacement。

如有物品丟失 可是沒有備用品替換的

But they aren‘t the monsters。 They’re just boys。

但他們不是怪物 只是群大男孩

I learned about my true enemy when I was a child。

我打小就知道了什麼才是真正的敵人

Is it real?

它真的存在嗎?

Of course it‘s real。

當然是真的

The Fold ate your parents。

黑幕吞噬了你的父母

It’s the reason for many of the orphans here。

這裡很多孤兒都因它失去了雙親(改編自李巴杜格系列小說)

People trying to cross。 Taunting the Saints。

人們試圖穿過黑幕 還嘲笑聖者

Then why cross it? Why not go around?

那為什麼還要這麼做? 為何不繞道而行?

Read the map。

你看看地圖

The north want our Grisha dead,

北方人與我們的格里莎水火不容

the south guards its mountains。

南方人堅守自封他們的山脈

We have nowhere else to go。

我們沒有其他路可走

Now work on your shading, girl。

好好練習描繪陰影吧 孩子

Keep a pencil in your hand。

手裡要時刻拿著鉛筆

Or else someone will put a rifle in it instead。

否則有人會塞把來福槍給你

I spent years thinking I‘d find a way out。

多年來 我以為自己能找到出路

Around the Fold, to go somewhere where no one cares where I’m from。

繞過黑幕 到沒有人在乎我出身的地方去

But now, I‘m old enough to know the only way out is through。

而現在 我已經長大了 知道唯一的出路就是穿過黑幕

We are never going to see it go away。 This abomination is here forever。

它永遠不會消失 這令人憎惡的黑暗會永遠橫亙於此

You don’t go to church。

沒有信仰的傢伙

A Saint who can summon the sun will destroy it。

會有一個能召喚太陽的聖者 把它摧毀的

I‘d like to see even one person who isn’t scared of that。

若有人不懼黑幕 我倒想見識見識

I bet I know someone。

我想我知道一個人

Mal。 He isn‘t afraid of anything。

瑪爾 他無所畏懼

You’d be surprised。

你會大吃一驚的

Alina。

阿麗娜

Mal?

瑪爾?

Look what I found。

看我找到了什麼

Where?

在哪找到的呀?

Little guy‘s lost。

小傢伙迷路了

But I found some chewed plants in the woods to the east。

但我在東邊的樹林裡 發現了被啃食過的植物

I bet his warren’s there。

它的窩應該就在那邊

Why you run from me, half-breed?

你跑什麼呀 雜種?

Stay away from him。

離他遠點兒

Or what? You going to draw me, rice eater?

不然呢?你要給我畫像嗎 飯桶?

Or I‘ll cut you。

不然我用刀切你

What’s this?

你們在做什麼?

Who‘s tracked in dirt on my rug? Mal Oretsev!

誰弄髒了我的地毯?瑪爾奧勒瑟夫!

Mal?

瑪爾?

I know you’re hiding here!

我知道你躲在這裡!

Come out now! No!

-快出來! -不要!

Can‘t hide forever。

你不可能躲一輩子

Yes, I can!

我可以!

All right, maybe you can。

好吧 也許你可以

But this is what you become!

但這樣一來

A boy who hides from a fight!

你就成了臨陣脫逃的懦夫!

Get very good at it, maybe you’ll survive to see 20。

好好當個縮頭烏龜吧 沒準你能活到20歲

Bring me a big rabbit before the dinner bell goes。

晚餐鈴響之前 給我帶只大兔子回來

Final bets! Final bets!

最後一輪下注!

Keep it clean, boys, go on。

光明正大地比鬥吧 小夥子們 開始

Yes!

好!

Get stuck in there。 Let‘s go! Come on!

全力出擊 上啊!加油!

It’s all right, breathe。 Breathe, here we go。 Come on。

沒關係!穩住呼吸 吸氣 好了 去吧 加油

He‘ll be all right?

他沒事吧?

I’m sure we‘ll find out。 Come on, hit him! Belt him。

待會兒就知道了 上啊 動手!打他

He doesn’t want it! Come on, chump! He doesn‘t want it!

人家不吃這一套! 別傻了 笨蛋!人家不吃這一套!

Hurt him, now! Hurt him!

快讓他吃點苦頭

Come on, let’s go! Let‘s go now! Let’s have it。 Come on!

來吧 上啊 快出手 擊敗他 上啊!

Lovely!

好樣的!

Yes! Yes!

好啊!

You beauty!

好小子!

My boy, Mal Oretsev, wins again! Who wants a go?

我哥們兒瑪爾奧勒瑟夫又贏了! 還有誰想挑戰他?

I‘ll take a turn。

我來試試

How about it? Just you and me。

怎麼樣?你我二人對決

No, no, no。

不行

If you lose, you’ll be in the medika。 If you win, they‘ll throw you in the brig。

你要是輸了 鐵定得進醫院 就算贏了 也會被他們關進監獄

Shut it down, boys! Shut it down!

對局結束 諸位!結束!

You try me without that magic, huh?

你有種試試不用魔法看看

It’s just air。

只是空氣而已嘛

Come on! Anyone!

不是吧!誰來都行啊!

Alina!

阿麗娜!

When did you get in?

你幾時來的?

Yesterday。 Everyone‘s getting their assignments。

昨天 大家都在接任務呢

Suppose cartography’s heading back south。

我猜製圖隊要掉頭往南走

I found out ‘cause they’re putting my unit with yours again。

我也發現了 因為我這隊人又要與你們同行了

They‘re looking for a way through the mountains。

他們想設法穿越山脈

Oh! So we’re back together?

那我們又能在一起了?

They can‘t keep best friends apart for too long。

他們總不能讓兩個好朋友分開太久嘛

Corporal Oretsev, are you saying you miss me?

奧勒瑟夫下士 你這是想我了嗎?

Well, I need someone to take the fall for my petty crimes, that’s all。

我只不過想著違紀時得有個替罪羊

Oh, they moved our tent。 Yeah, it‘s down that end now。

-我們的營地轉移了 -是啊 換到那頭去了

So many First Army here。

這裡好多第一軍團的人

We look like a halfway house, accepting donations。

看起來真像個過渡教習所 接受各種捐助

Actually, I won’t be accepting any donations

其實 我不必接受捐助了

because I won this betting on a fight。 Huh?

因為我在比武賭鬥中贏了錢

Look at you。 Flush with five whole kruge?

發財了呀你 搞到了五張…克魯格?

What will you do with foreign money? We‘re not in Ketterdam。

你拿著外幣能幹什麼? 我們又不在凱特丹

Don’t crush my dreams。

別戳破我的美夢

Again! Inferni!

再來!御火師!

Nice。 Nice。 Good。 Good。 Again。

不錯 很好 再來

This is why our tents got moved。

難怪我們的營地被遷走了

Good。 Grisha wanted more space。

-很好 -格里莎戰士想要更多場地

Ugh。 Grisha。

格里莎

Now。 I‘m going to do it again。

現在 我再來一次

Show-offs。

真愛顯擺

Another Inferni and Squaller。

又一個御火師和御風師合作的例子

They’re always picking on us when their general‘s not around。

這些人總趁他們將軍不在時欺負我們

It’s like home all over again。

簡直跟在老家時一模一樣

It wasn‘t all bad。 We learned some good life lessons back then。

也不完全是壞事 那陣子我們學會了很多生活教訓

Yeah? Care to share with the class?

是嗎?說來聽聽

One, don’t cry in public。

第一條 不當眾流淚

Hide your emotional breakdown for when you‘re alone。 Obviously。

隱藏住情緒 顯然 你得等到獨處時再崩潰

Two, always carry a weapon on you。 Always。

-第二條 武器不離身 -絕不

There’s a third I can‘t remember。

還有第三條的 我給忘了

Open her up, we’re loading!

開啟艙門 開始裝船!

That looks new。

那瞧著像新造的

Brand-new。 Grisha call it ultralight。

全新的 格里莎說這是超輕型飛船

Made by their own Fabrikators。 It‘s supposed to be faster。

由格里莎造物師打造 據說速度更快

What happened to the last one?

之前那艘怎麼了?

Never came back。

一去不回

There he is! -Here we go。

-他在那兒! -來了

I would have made a killing on you,

我本來可以靠你大賺一筆

but nah, he refused to loan me any money, so

可他不願借錢給我 所以…

That’s because you‘re a child in a bigger child’s body。

因為你就是個長不大的老小子

You‘re shorter than I am。 Okay。 Dubrov, Mikhael, this is Alina。

-你小子還沒有我高 -杜布洛夫、米凱爾 這是阿麗娜

Your little friend from Keramzin?

你那位從科爾姆森來的小夥伴?