墜落的灰塵也是你
You are also the dust falling
但是沒有一個人能看穿它。
But no one can see through it.
出乎意料的事總是在無意中發生
Unexpected things happen unintentionally
不要跟我笑
Don't laugh at me
愛恨
love and hate
“我是流放的狐狸,
"I am a stray fox,
"他踏足了十六個州府的界碑
"He has set foot in the boundaries of Sixteen States
七日尾數
End of seven days
希望你的生活充滿陽光,充滿紫陌芬芳。
Hope your life is full of sunshine and fragrance of purple.
雪落下來時
When the snow falls
總以為我是一個支離破碎的人
I always thought I was a broken man
"你會發光啊""為什麼"因為我把你的名字放在樓道里就能點亮"
"You will shine." why "because I put your name in the corridor and light it up."
沉寂是常態
Silence is the norm
太陽溫暖
The sun is warm
對於你,我很喜歡招搖過市,露餡。
For you, I like to be a big fan of the market.
別擔心
don't worry
與其古怪
And it's not weird
明視黃昏看雲影
To see the shadow of clouds at dusk
你一直都是習以為常的,偶爾也要服從自己。
You have always been used to it and occasionally you must obey yourself.
一起吃火鍋,喝奶茶,
Eat hot pot and milk tea together,
通常情況
General situation
中度夾心
Moderate sandwich
久病難醫。」
It is difficult to cure for a long time."
要是真要說我有什麼打算,我也許就是個貪心之人。
If I really want to say what I have, I may be a greedy person.
由早至晚
From early to late
你要留著我幹什麼?
What are you going to keep me doing?
"因為我懷有和你相見的希望,
"Because I have the hope to meet you,
在我的眼中,只有你。
In my eyes, only you.
全世界的年齡都大了十歲
The world is ten years old
我也想聽你喜歡的歌
I want to hear your favorite songs, too